Thursday, October 14, 2010

How To Build A Buggy Free Cad Plans

CAN 'DO!

YUNUS-William Ragozzino reviewed (page 12 THE MANIFESTO) the latest book by Muhammad Yunus "You can to do. " In the article titled "When the microcredit meets the corporation" The last book you read «(...) Yunus explains how the "social business" can create a more humane capitalism "in the new (...) Yunus book addresses the issue by offering some examples of association between some large multinational companies and its Gremeen Bank: Danone, Veolia, Intel, BASF, Adidas (...) ».
The article concludes by noting: "Yunus admits willingly agreeing with his Grameen multinationals derive benefits, but it will also be beneficial for the poor" and to explain it cites a passage from the book: "When men 's ask me what business can derive profit by providing services to the poor
around the world, I like to sometimes say: "I do not want controversy over the pursuit of profit, but before thinking about the profit, we try to give the poor the help they he needs to rise from her condition. Once he has entered the middle class, then you can try to sell him, with my blessing, all goods and the services that you are able and you can gain a handsome profit on the transaction! But wait I can say not to be poorer before starting to exploit it. I think this is the only rule to be followed "" by
Vita.it

0 comments:

Post a Comment